Any author’s work should stand up to critical analysis and discussion; for without such, the ‘work’ is just a vanity piece written for personal attention! Because the author, of this particular vanity piece, has written ABOUT family members, it is all the more important to use critical analysis and thinking and engage in discussions.
I placed the following ‘discussion’ on the author’s page. Please do read and partake in discussion!
Your initial post: Aug 17, 2016 8:49:30 AM PDT
gert mcqueen says:
People can write comments on each review and can start discussions. I have six discussions about this book; Gert Mcqueen’s discussion topics. Each discussion goes into greater detail about aspects of this book. As well, you may click on my name, in any comment, to reach my profile page.
The topics are:
1) about the FORWARD.
2) Author’s description of what’s in the book.
3) changes in what’s in the book, about the author and bio sections
4) about the author and biography
5) The author is NOT a Late Discovery Adoptee!
6) The author has again rewritten the boiler-plate material!
here is the Permalink to all my discussions: